Here we go. A monstrous list of free templates. Be aware that most websites do require you to register or follow them in order to access their free content. I assure you, no credit card required, These are all 100% free.
What are Templates?
Templates are project files have been designed to save you time at startup, teach you how to compose in a certain genre, as well as allow you a look inside the studio with today’s most experienced professional sound designers and see the latest tricks in audio production. Templates are available by genre, instrument, as remixes, and for mastering. Templates will have instruments loaded, effects loaded, and all of the presets will be included. Once you load a template you will find everything so perfectly organized all you need to do is start creating music. Templates are designed by using the DAW specific plugins and settings. Making the template universal. On occasion, you will find templates that include presets for 3rd party plugins. These 3rd party plugins are not included in the template.
Whether you are a new producer or a seasoned pro, templates are a great tool to stay up to speed on the latest innovations in audio production.
HOW TO INSTALL TEMPLATES INTO LOGIC
Depending upon the version of Logic you are using. Below are a couple of ways to go.
- Logic Pro 9: Home folder >Library> Application Support> Logic> Project Templates.
- Logic Pro X 10
Templates from W. A. Production
REMIX AND REMAKES
- BFMIX - Kill the Drop
- Chainsmokers - Closer (by EDM Sound Lab)
- Drake - Redemption (by DAW Templates)
- Led Zeppelin - Stairway to Heaven (by CalifKen)
- Marshmellow - Silence (by Isaac Berge)
- Warrior Sound - Cold Night (by Artist Direct)
- Wu Tang - So Many Detailz (by Artist Direct)
- X-Vertigo FT. Gia - Bombs (by Artist Direct)
- Bass House (by Cymatics)
- Chiptunes (by Jim Kulakowski)
- Dubstep (by Platinum Loops)
- EDM (by Ancore Sounds)
- EDM Progressive Drop (by Ancore Sounds)
- Future Bass (by Alex Rome)
- Future House (by Musical Freedom Style via Splice)
- Fluid Drum and Bass (by Warrior Sound)
- Metal (by The Architect)
- Progressive House (by Logitunes)
- Rock Drum Mix (by Indie Rock Inc)
- Tekno (by We Make Dance Music)
- Trance (by Ancore Sounds)
- Vintage Grooves (by Sean Divine)
Mixing And Mastering
- Mixing & Mastering (by Why Logic Pro Rules)
- Vocals mastering (by Marc Mozart)
- Drums (by Sean Divine)
O.K. This was worth a mention. I paid $0.99 and got over 40 templates. It’s considered a donation, so you can give as little or as much as you like for all templates. There are some good ones. So if you got a dollar. Donate.
40 Templates for any donation. (by Logic Tunes)
And there you have it. Free Logic templates to keep your creativity pumping, and your workflow positive. If you did a remix using one of these templates, please share in the comment section below.